This detox is packed with fresh strawberries, beetroot, mango and chia seeds. For Protein, we infuse our smoothies with either:
- Yoghurt Base (Animal Protein), or
- Vegan Base (Plant Protein such as soya, coconut or almond milk).
Choose your preferred smoothie base as you add to cart.
- Strawberries: A good source of vitamin C, manganese, folate (vitamin B9), and potassium. These antioxidant-rich strawberries can help improve the heart health, increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels, and lower your blood pressure. They can also help better your brain function, and enhance eye and skin health, arthritis, and gout. The polyphenolic content of strawberries makes them beneficial for improving the immune system, helping to prevent various types of cancers, and reduce the signs of premature aging.
- Beetroot: Packed with essential nutrients, beetroots are a great source of fiber, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C. Beetroots and beetroot juice have been associated with numerous health benefits, including improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, and increased exercise performance.
- Mango: It is a low-calorie fruit that is high in fibre, and is a great source of vitamins A and C. It also contains folate, B6, iron and a little calcium, zinc and vitamin E. Mangoes are a good source of antioxidants, containing certain phytochemicals such as gallotannins and mangiferin.
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are full of healthful omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, they have high levels of protein and fiber, and no cholesterol. They also contain minerals in significant amounts, including calcium, phosphorous, potassium, zinc, copper, and manganese.
DISCLAIMER: This information is for enlightenment purposes only. Consult your doctor before making any health-related decisions.